1. Virtual Convention can be enjoyed in the comfort of our homes
2. Members can watch the Convention while taking tea/coffee, lunch, snacks etc while sitting in their homes
3 For 2 days, they can plan to go out in evenings or next weekend
4. In 3 years I am sure our Members can spare 2 days to watch & enjoy the Convention
5. It is the right of Members to get this Convention, participate & vote for the changes in the Constitution
6. Age has nothing to do with Virtual Convention
7. All working people have holidays on weekends. So no question of working day
8. If Senior Citizens cannot handle the links for the Convention, surely someone in the family or IW friends can help them
9. If lockdowns continue even in April, all the more reason to be at home and watch the convention proceedings
10. Convention is a time to celebrate, to enjoy the various sessions.
11. This Convention is a very Special Convention. There are 2/3 channels just like TV.
12. Voting Delegates will be participating
13. Other Members can see other channels like Entertainment, Exhibition of Best Projects, Indian Bazaar, Activities like sari tying, yoga , tour of the magnificent Jaipur.
14. Get a 3D real life experience of the Jaipur Convention Centre
15. Most importantly — for the first time ever – if Members for some reason are not able to watch the convention, they can see it at their convenience. All channels will keep showing the entire proceedings all 24 hours for about 15 days after the Convention
16. All this at a bare minimum charge of INR 3500 – about 36 £ . ( ca NOK 440,- ) We spend far larger amounts on our other comforts.
So please PROMOTE OUR CONVENTION AND LEAD THE CHANGE TO REGISTER THE HIGHEST NUMBERS EVER IN ANY CONVENTION .
I want at least 100 registrations from each country
All the best IIW president Bina Vyas